Overhead Door of Winnipeg offers a wide selection of rolling steel doors to meet the most demanding fire safety standards, unusual opening sizes and discerning aesthetic requirements.
Designed to close automatically in the event of a fire or alarmed event, our fire-rated doors are available for service door and counter applications in commercial, industrial, institutional and retail projects.
- All doors comply with NFPA-80, and are listed for both masonry and non-masonry applications.
- Wide range of sizes and styles meet or exceed industry fire safety testing
- Doors are compliant with all NFPA-80 standards
- Constructed of galvanized or stainless steel in a variety of gauges, slat designs, and finishes for unsurpassed strength, durability, and style
- Door closes automatically under governor control after separation of fuse link. UL recommends a 165°F (74°C) fuse link for ambient conditions for 100°F (38°C) or less, or a 212°F (100°C) fuse link for ambient conditions over 100°F (38°C)
- Door guide assembly rests on the sill or floor to provide an attractive finished appearance eliminating setup gaps. Guides expand upward during a fire
- Integral frame and sill counter fire doors with a 1 1/2-hour UL rating afford a handsome finished look
- Motor operated counter fire door does not require tension reset after automatic fire release
Fire-Rated Insulated Rolling Service Doors
Fire-Rated Rolling Service Doors