Please visit our showroom or complete the form and our product specialist will contact you back to set up an appointment.
1) Does the business have a brick and mortar office in the community?
Overhead Door Winnipeg has been located at 470 Des Meurons Street (St. Boniface) since 1928 and houses a 10,000+ square foot warehouse, showroom, and office facility that is open to the public. We also have an office serving Brandon and southwestern Manitoba; Overhead Door of Brandon is located in Brandon’s Southview Industrial Park.
2) Can the business show you testimonials or online reviews of satisfied customers?
Our website has a page dedicated to showcasing testimonials from happy customers. Or simply ask around amongst your neighbours and friends, chances are we’ve serviced or installed something for them or a family member at some point.
3) Is the business accredited with the Better Business Bureau?
Overhead Door of Winnipeg consistently maintains an A+ rating with the Bureau.
4) How long has the company been in business?
Hiring an experienced company with knowledge of what will work and what won’t is important. Being able to understand your needs and take your budget into consideration is imperative. Overhead Door of Winnipeg has been locally owned and operated for over 80 years…and counting!
5) Does the company carry required insurance? It’s important that they carry both business and employee insurance.
Both our company and our employees are fully insured in the event of a mishap on your premises while we are working.
6) Does the company install products or repair them in compliance with provincial and municipal codes?
Overhead Door of Winnipeg complies with all provincial and government regulations. We regularly service and install overhead doors and operators at government owned and operated facilities throughout the city and province.
7) If you require repair or service work, make sure to obtain a firm estimate prior to authorizing the work. If the cost of repair or service seems extremely unreasonable, it probably is.
Overhead Door of Winnipeg offers no-charge estimates prior to new installations and extended service work. We are happy to supply a competitive quote for any door or operator needs.
8) Although it may seem unimportant, are the company vehicles clean and professionally labelled?
Our fleet of 20+ vehicles are subject to regular maintenance and wash schedules. We always ensure to properly identify ourselves and our company at your home or business, or while driving from job to job.
Hopefully these tips will help you when you are seeking service or repair, or when you are ready to buy your new garage door!